Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Museum Mystery

Here at the Latah County Historical Society I have been re-organizing the objects collection and cataloging it into our museum management software, Past Perfect.  This project has been a very rewarding project, and I have had fun working on it.  I have a bit of an update and a mystery item today that I found in our collection.  The update is that the toy collection has been organized and cataloged into Past Perfect.  I have attached a photo of this work below.


As I move out of the toy room I found an object that I couldn't figure out.  As the days have passed I finally did figure it out, but I thought that I'd post it here for everyone to see.  I welcome any ideas or guesses into the comments section below.  I will post the answer to this riddle on tomorrow's post.

The piece on the right of the main object has broken from the center of the piece.

The object weighs roughly 1 pound.


Good luck to you all, I look forward to reading your responses and updating you tomorrow.

 - Zach Wnek
Museum Curator
Latah County Historical Society

No comments:

Post a Comment